Friday, October 4, 2019

Hi Arthur

The picture to the left, I mean the right, is me and Arthur...me face on, and Arthur in profile.
What an outstanding little Yorkie.  We were with Arthur for 12 +/- years.  We had to euthanize him about 5 years ago......failing health.

Arthur was a Democrat. Somewhat liberal......and although I did not like his ideas always, we loved each other, went for walks together, took care of each other, and at times barked at each other.  But at the end of the day, we ate popcorn together. With grated cheese on the popcorn.

I wish our politicians today could treat one another as Arthur and I did.......   Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 5 years already. Fond memories of Arthur. I certainly agree they need to be more like you and and Arthur. Enjoy the weekend! Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little column to ponder for the political weary . . .
    http://www.lonsberry.com/writings.cfm?story=4309&go=4

    ReplyDelete