Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More stuff from the new Blogger


Hi Crew. Tom here. I've got my eye on you. Just started this blog and I'm already hearing from people across the world. That's just wonderful. Someday maybe we can all meet at my house. Excuse me for a moment...my wife is yelling something to me......"yes honey, I finished the dishes"....I'm lying, I actually stuffed all the dirty dishes back into the kitchen cabinets. I'll get to them tomorrow. Yes, there is always tomorrow. Just thinking...I ain't using spell check this time, so I really have to concentrate on spelling things correctly. It is a challenge for me, not to use spell check, and, doing the dishes the way my wifey wants. 31 years of marriage (thank you Lord)....I think it's 31 years anyway. "hey honey, how long have we been married?" 8 Years! Holy crap....I think I've been in a time warp. "Honey, our kids are 28 and 26" Not our kids? Where have I been. OK, enough of this.


Now to get serious. My wife told me that my son is going to start a new job within his company......my son is a Biologist, and is halfway through his Masters in Biology from the University of Nebraska......doing it through the Internet. Sort of peculiar as he and his wife live in downtown Nebraska. Anyway, his new assignment is to watch for wildlife and marine life off of a boat, that may be affected by a new pier being built with lots of noisy pilings being pounded into the earth....6 month assignment starting in June. My wish for my son is that he sings "I'M POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN" to the boats captain every day. That's the kind of stuff our world needs. I think so. I'm very proud of my son. He is a very smart guy, and he is married to a very smart lady, who just received her masters also in Environmental Science. Hey pal, what is mitochondria? Text it to me.

My sons name is either Bill, John, Allen, Todd. He lives with his wife in the city of Nebraska, Oakland, Tacoma, Missoula. Good luck.

OK, what else. Talking of family, I am so proud of all of them. Even the ones I've never met. Those guys are probably good people. But, my wife, my beautiful daughter, her husband, and my 2 grandchildren, plus my son and daughter in law.....I could not be more proud, and I am very blessed. Someday I'll let you all know real names, give pictures, towns, and generally more personal information. I will do that when my wife lets me. I'm afraid of my wife. She's scary. Well, off to do some dusting. I love dusting. I love life. Thank you Lord.


1 comment: